These are the general terms and conditions on which we supply all our services. If you use our services, you agree to abide by these terms.
Warning: unless we have agreed a particular level of service with you, we make absolutely no promises about the quality or existence of any of our services . Please read the sections below and our general exclusion of liability.
All use of our web services are subject to our terms for web users. There are further terms if you have signed up for an account with one of our services and, if you have agreed to pay us for a service, please see the additional terms for paid-for services. At the end are some general terms and definitions.
Our services require you to create an account in order to make certain kinds of, or any, use of the service. All our accounts are subject to the following rules.
You must be at least 13 years old and a human being.
- You are responsible for the security of your account.
Any payment you have agreed to make to us is subject to any applicable taxation or similar financial imposition. You are responsible for paying any additional sum imposed in this way.
- We will only terminate the service by giving notice of at least one payment period in length;
- We may increase the price for the service by giving you at least one payment period’s notice of the new price.
You may terminate a paid-for service at any time by giving us notice of termination. Any payment you have already made to us will not be repayable, but we will continue to supply the service — unless you ask us otherwise — until the next payment date.
We may suspend a paid for service if we reasonably believe:
- It is necessary for us to do so in order to prevent any unlawful activity;
- You have breached this agreement in a sufficiently serious way to justify suspending the service in order to prevent that breach.
- You have failed to pay us any sum of money you owe.
If we do suspend a service for any of the above reasons we will take all reasonable steps to inform you promptly of what we have done and we will lift the suspension as soon as we are satisfied that the reason for the suspension no longer applies.
We may update these terms and conditions at any time. If we do so, we will announce the change on our blog. Any changes will be binding on you from the moment we announce them.